Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 7 - Episode 1 - Bad Day

Actually I don't have much to say about this episode because I was feeling so bad and couldn't be able to leave the room till afternoon. Previous two days were the very best performance of mine to tell the truth...it was all about a woman stuff which kills me in normal, but this time I really performed by best :)

Anyway, after getting a little better I went out and meet Katie&Bert. They were in the park close to Syntagma and we were having a little trouble about job. It was Bert's last day...so we walked a little and decided to go to Taf before they leave for the airport. I was excited to be in there but for my luck, they were reconstructing :((( So, I couldn't be able to see any exhibitions. Thank God, somebody drew a nice woman in a toilet cabin and wrote very meaningful (!) phrases!

Then the time came. Bert was leaving and I was feeling bad. Because it was something new for us. Most of the time we are not able to leave the office together. One of us must stay there. This was an exception and I loved it. Although not being like this now, I decided not to be business partners with my close friends. If it happens, we will never be able to go on vacations together. It's too bad!

I went to my room to have a rest again (because my head was spinning) and then go out and have a night in Athens with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment