Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 6 - Episode 1 - Bert+Yip Around Acropolis

On our second day, we were like old people. We didn't know why but we both said that 'I couldn't wake up, my head was heavy like stone and now I don't want to do anything'. It was weird that both of us felt same way but also was good in a way, so that we picked a place for breakfast and stayed there for at least two hours. 

Neither me nor Bert remembered our conversations later, they were really just talking. This was perfect for us...just sitting without doing anything, not talking at all, living like a catatonic. What we need is this! Because of feeling that way, I thought about our holidays and work flow. We both went on 9 days long vacations in July, how come we need to rest that much? Then it flashed; we did 4 jobs in a month! Yes, we really did...off what was it! :))

Then we decided to take 'my train' and see Acropolis. Bert was poli poli funny in the train :) As we reached the ticket office, we were surprised with the price. It was expensive, we sat on a rock and discussed about it because we both have been in Ephesus and we weren't sure that we would see something very very special up there. We used our 'telephone joker' choice and called Katie. As a responsible mother, she told us to go back somewhere and prohibited my drinks only by orange juice :)

We walked the way down, took photos, spoke on the phone for work and again ended in a peaceful square. But before this, we watched a protest of trucks. There were about 20 trucks horning like vuvuzelas and police men around them. In these days, it is possible to see something like that everyday in here. 

As an old couple we again went one of the places. Actually it was because of me this time. I'm trying to train them both by asking for basic needs of a child 'I'm hungry! I'm thirsty! I have to pee!' :))

Sangria...fruit salad...frappe...books...drawings....old lady...photos...insects...slow Greek life...those are the summary of our stay!

Katie called us after all those happened. We were going to have dinner with G, so she was going to pick Bert and I was going to get my sun glasses from the cafe.

There was nothing special with my walk except the gentle touches of Rodriguez. He wants me back but I'm not sure to go back to him. An ex one cannot be a next one I think :))))

Ah also I kept listening Mad World continiously (donnie darko ost), I was stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment