Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 2 - Episode 2 - Night Out With G and Company

After the shower and dressing, I went out to have a snack. With my hot dog, I went up the hill near the American Embassy and had dinner with cats. Then I took a free metro ride but G was late as usual! I waited for her around the square. Kai epitelous we meet! After 8 months, we became sure that we are both human beings! I live her!!

We went to Bar Thesera, I hope I wrote it right and had drinks that I don't remember the name. Later on, Marina and a friend of her joined us. We were about to die because of laughing. I don't remember the last time I enjoyed a night that that that much. After a few hours in here, they asked me if I would like to go somewhere near to the sea. I said it's ok if I can step on the sand and water. So, we just went! 

I don't remember the name of the place now, but G and I went over the beach and stayed there whole night. Shoes off, warm sand, and waves coming on our feet...wonderful, poli kalo!!!

Because I cannot stay still, I just poured my Cuba Libre into the sea for some psari to drink it and get drunk...then Marina's boyfriend Christos joined us. He was at the U2 concert that Katie went too but he said he didn't enjoy it much unlike Katie. Marina brought me another Cuba Libre and guess what? I again poured it! :))) No, I wasn't drunk at all, if I was I would try to swim! 

Around 2 o'clock in the morning we decided to leave. But the only car we had was Christos' Smart! Marina became an 8 in the back and G and I had very erotic moments :)))) Because we were a little far from my hotel, we went home to change cars. We moved into a human car. I guess it's called Smart for the talent of fitting smart :)))

They gave me a lift back to my hotel and I stopped by a bufe near. The Albanian guy over there asked me my nationality and I told him he said 'dudaklarini yalamak istiyorum' which means 'I want to lick your lips' in Turkish. I told him not to say this to everyone but he said that he knows the meaning and it works with the girls :)))

Now, I'm in my room, ready to sleep. I'm not giving much details because I feel tired and want to go to bed asap! 

Kalinixta kai oneira glyka! 
(good night and sweet dreams :))) )

No comments:

Post a Comment