Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 1 - Episode 1 - Airport IST

Day 1 - Episode 1 - Airport

I woke up with Bert's singing on the phone today. He was covering a stupid song in a more stupid way, so that was totally fitting to the importance of the day!!!

We (izlem and i) had a stressful ride to the airport but now I see that it was for nothing because I have a one hour delay. Gee, it's boring. I don't like to wait in ugly airports, and the gate I'm waiting around is really ugly. People are ugly too, if there was a pretty girl or a nice guy like the passport control officer (nai, he was the most handsome turkush officer I've seen so far) I wod watch them but now it's boring. That's why I'm going to write in our common 'vacation diary' :)))

Katie (aka my stepmum) is going to pick me from airport and it feels weird because she was the arriving one all the time. It's going to be funny to see her in her 'natural environment' :))). Then I guess G will join us, and I'm dying for it, finally she will be a human being with blood and flesh for me!!  :))))

And maybe another friend will join us?Nobody gave me the exact info about that but it would be good. Real good! :) 2 months ago I was in airport again and he was my company...so it would be good. Reeeaaaal good ;))

That's all for now, I have to work more...see you stin Athens! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment