Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 5 - Episode 2 - Uzo and Ferrari's Birthday

Olakala, the perfect night!

After resting for 2 or 3 hours, my parents called and told me to cone to Syntagma. Because of spending time with G, I was late this time :) I jumped into the car by saying 'kalimera, kalinixta, epitelous, tsouhtra...' and all the Greek word I know and I saw the weird glances in Eleni's eyes :)

We were going to the port and mum got lost. While this was happening I was raping Eleni's brain because I was full of energy again. Finally we made it...but with a little mistake. As we placed on our table, and looked around, they realized that we were in the wrong place. There was another restaurant which has the same owner and we were at the wrong one. Bert and Katie started to say 'We knew it! There was something wrong!'

On the table, we had everything that you can imagine and they were extremely wonderful! I loved Eleni, she is a poli poli poli objective commenter and a poli poli good observer I think. Besides she is cute and funny :)

A guitar player stopped by us. This was the incident which turned us upside down because he started to play a song of Mahsun Kirmizigul and continued with Ibrahim Tatlises (turkish arabesk singers!) when he learned that we are Turkish. Bert and I were completely surprised and had fun :)))

After various serious topics, politician called Eleni and said that he is about to enter the bar so we left...for the birthday!

Ferrari, as usual, was standing there in a very cool way :))) I talked to him fir a little while and he laughed for many times but his laughing was again in a cool manner. Ok, we know that he is the boss but I can't understand how come he can be like this all the time? :)

I meet with Eleni's boyfriend (and I think he is a very nice man too), Savvas 'the Kounoupi' who Bert and I both know from his facebook comments, and Niki 'the Blonde' :) 

It was unusual for me to be still alive after 2 glasses of uzo, and I was continuing on drinking apple martini's. I have no idea...something happened to me in this country. Also we have a difference in here; in Istanbul Bert just puts me in a cab and sends home after my first drink because I really get drunk in the middle, but in here we xan stay out together till the end of the night. This was something really new for us, never and ever happened before! :)

G and the 'mysterious guy' Aris showed up later on (still I'm not corrected by anyone, so I guess I write his name sosta). 

I stepped back for a while and loed at us. Bert was talking to Eleni and her boyfriend, Katie was talking to soneone else and I was just chatting with everyone...it feeled like home. It was like we went out for a drink and meet our company. This was strange but so familiar, like we were always been with those people. Gee, I really want to stay here!!!!!!

Because everybody's going to work next day, we left early this time. By early I mean 2.30 or something...and before leaving I confessed to the birthday child that I'm calling him Ferrari. But he said ok, of course with a 'cool' standing again! :)))

This night was a Facebook group meeting for Bert and me actually. Like we know each other through a group on Facebook and then decided to make it real :))) 

Anyway, as a conclusion ; I loved all of those people. And I'm glad to see them alive :)))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment