Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 1 - Episode 2 - Arrival and Night Out

Ay ay it took me so long to arrive! After the delay we had, we waited for another 1 hour in the plane. I fell asleep during that time while listening to Mr. Ferdinand. And I slept most of the way but I was awake before landing. On my ipod there was 'numb' cover from Evanesence and it was making sense!

The passport control officer couldn't understand why do I have 2 passports. I tried to explain him that my favorite color is green, so my government gave me too :) We had a very time to find visa page, he was asking if I really have one and I just looked at him with my 'I'm here, so what do you think?' glance. 

Katerina'm was waiting for me and it felt really weird to be picked up by her. It's something unusual. Ok, my appearence in here is also not usual but anyway, it was strange but felt so good to see someone sagapo poli :))

We stopped my hotel and meet the funny angry man in receptions. As we arrived he was shouting at someone on the phone but he behaved very gentle to us. He even gave me a city guide. This hotel is weird, you need to place your card in order to make elevator work! I gave Katie her umbrella but although I waited for 2 days to dry it, some parts of the fishes stuck on other :(( I'll fix it later...but I felt sad for that. And I need some paints to cover G's but Astro's is fine as a mass :)

Then we went out, found a parking place and had a walk. This city is full of graffitis and I think I'll live there. Painting at nights, a little shop for days...I'll earn enough money and be really happy. Nai...and mum bought me a coconut stick and Halls! :))))

Finally I ate souvlaki! But it wasn't in pita because of the company policy and we couldn't understand if it was chicken, beef or pork. I ate it anyway with caciki :p Katie was a very responsible mum so she made me drink beer and get drunk. So, I was talking talking talking and talking...I wish Volker was there too, and see how much I talk! he was insisting me to have a beer after set and when they told him I'll talk till sunrise he said 'she will talk anyway..!' :)))

We walked through Plaka after dinner. In a street, we were the only ones climbing the hill and we were hearing a nice music from far away. Three people were coming towards us and a man was whistling. Steet was dark, and I felt like we are in a French movie. The kissing couple in the corner supported this if course!!

I asked her about Acropolis and many other things...it's good to have someone who knows the town with you. Ok, I admit it, sometimes it feels good not to be alone :)

Now I'm back to my weird hotel and about to sleep. I have a greek sim with a phone snd I'll call Katie every hour tomorrow! :)))

2 comments:

  1. Soru 1: Neden asansor kartla calısıyor? Baska yer bulamamıslar mı para dıdıklemek ıcın... ?
    Soru 2: "souvlaki" nasıl bir yemektir ? Fotograf koysana:) Cahilligimizi gider... :)
    Soru 3: Hersey nasıl gidiyor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cevap 1 - kart dediysek oda karti, kredi karti diil heralde :)
    Cevap 2 - bildigin cop sis durum. Ya da adana urfa gibi seyler koyduruyosun icine. Yollarim yarin foto.
    Cevap 3 - turkiyedeku gibi sagdan sagdan gidiyo :)

    ReplyDelete