Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 5 - EpiSode 1 - Bert and Yip!

Yep, as usual, he woke me up :) But this time it took a little time for me to get out of the bed because I'm not used to have drinks everyday. As I got ready, I asked him where he is and this was our conversion;

-Where are you?
-I'm in a place full of butchers! 
-Ok, I know that place. Wait, I'm coming!

Yes I really knew that place buy I used to be there because of being lost. So, I couldn't make it and got lost again. It took a while for me to realize that I'm lost & find my way out, that's why we decided to meet in Monstraki. As a funny Turkish company, we went to eat souvlaki and again welcomed by everyone because of being Turkish. I really can't umderstand people who say that Greeks generally have problem with us. No, they don't! They all are lovely!!!

After that we started to search for the place that sells camera lenses. Katie was sending us pinned maps and we were trying to use our own map desperately. Guess what? We got lost for a while. Guess why? Of course because of me again :))))

During our way, we took some photos. I asked Bert to shoot some photos that I want to with my camera because he is taller than me. Sometimes I cannot arrange the frames because of my height but it's good to have a huge man with me. I told him about the mysterious guy I meet before and we just realized the whole story looks like the short movie script of a friend of his. Even the name of the guy, even the running at the airport, even the strange standing of the situation! I guess I'm starting to be afraid!!!

Then mum called...the very real one and she again asked where we are. I really can't understand that woman, she keeps asking that. 

-Where are you?
-I'm in Athens Mum! 
-Of course I know that, but where ard you in Athens?

We can't understand her, she has never been here! :)))

The shop wasn't a place for our expectations but we again spend a little time over there. Then we decided to go to the cafe I found a few days ago, with the nice live Greek music whole day and night. Bert liked it so much too. You see, I'm not a tourist anymore, I have specific places :) While we were there, we realized that we got tired of walking. Our plan for night was to have a dinner with fish & uzo and then join Ferrari's birthday party. So we went back to our hotels in order to get some rest. And the night will come with the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment