Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 3 - Afternoon with Katie and Again a Night Out (or S.T.L.)

Because of coming home late, I woke up late of course :) 

There are some places around my hotel, while waiting Katie to wake up I webt one those and had a frappe during reading my book. Finally she woke up and we made a plan to meet in the center. It takes app.15 mins by walking, and I preferred to walk. Thank god I did it because she told me that she is talking with Bert on skype :)

As I arrived to the center, I decided to have some rest in order not to welcome Rodriguez. He is not a Greek fan at all, and we will face many obstacles if he joins me in here. So, I found somewhere with colorful pillows and a very nice Greek music. While having my drink, I was reading a Greek newspaper that is completely in Greek :))) But I was acting like every word means something to me and putting different expressions on my face. At least I understood the culture page! :)

Then Katie arrived. We were planning to join Niki and her friends but she decided to go home so we postponed it to Sunday. I told Katie that I have to buy a dictionary for my friend and she said let's go to Notos first, and then the bookstore. We had fun in there, believe me! On our way back, we saw her brother and Evi by chance. I think they look like each other even she denies it. Anyway, after the bookstore, we went to eat. The place we went was a popular gay bar and it was so good. I love gay people. At least they cannot harm you as the straight ones and they always care about your feelings unlike the ones pretending normal :)))

Katie had to leave for a child's name party and I had a little pain, so I came back to my hotel. I was like Carrie in the S&C movie :p

After a one hour sleep, Bert woke me up with his call. He keeps doing this all the time, in Istanbul, in Ankara, in Barcelona, in Athens...always the same.   And then Katie told me go out and meet her&G. I was talking on the phone with G in the afternoon and I told her that I want to drink tonight. For that reason she decided to take us to Pop which has great cocktails but because of being a goldfish, she couldn't find the place of course. We searched for it for a long time but it was too crowded so we just went to a place nearby. 

After continuing to this, I want to tell something else. Before Pop, we stopped by Ferrari's place. I saw him! And now, I'm taking back all of the things I said before. Ferrari is the best. He looks a bit older (and actually he is!) but he is cool, calm and even it's hard for me to admit but handsome :))) Of course his green eyes have a lot to do with that but anyway, from now on Ferrari is ok, I like him. We all love you Ferrari, although you are OFF all the time :))

While we were having our drink which is somethinglike raki with karanfil and honey, Aris (I'm not sure if I'm writing right but somebody will correct me sometime) and his friends arrived. He is a liar lawyer speaking Turkish who is seeking for love and truth :) And he is responsible for all those Greek-Turkush stuff going between all of us. In a way he is also the reason why I am here because he started everything by studying in Turkey!

When they told us that they are closing and we have to leave, we decided to go to Ferrari's place. Aris took me with him to go there with his bike but then he decided to make an Athens tour at night for me. He showed me many different places and after a while the others called us. Because my Katie mum was wondering as usual :) 

He was giving info about the places while driving and he was trying to look at my face while doing that. I got tired of turning his head towards the road! But he is poli poli poli funny and he is my favorite till now. Funniest Greek I've ever meet and also 'the mysterious guy' of course :)))

We stayed in Ferrari's place until 4 in the morning although he wasn't there. I told you that he is old, he was sleeping! 

When I came back, I realized that I had a lot if fun and I was in peace unlike Istanbul because nobody is in a hurry in here and it's not crowded. I'm into that peace...should I move here??? :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment