Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 4 - Swimming Lessons from Mum and a Family Portrait!

I am an alcoholic in Athens! Every night I drink so many things and end at the hotel drunk, so most of the time I'm not able to write in my blog. Anyway, now we are having sangria in somewhere we don't know and it's just afternoon. I'm sure Katie wouldn't let me drink it that early but Bert is a more relaxed parent :)

Olakala, let's talk about Sunday. We again woke up around noon because being out till the morning the night before. Then I took the metro for Katie to pick me near her house. The sea was perfect! And this was my first time this year, maybe the last one also :)))

I don't have much to tell about beach episode because beach is beach. You just spend time in here! I can only say that; during our sunbath, we saved the world. Nai, we really did it...

Katie gave me a lift to the metro station and went home in order to spend some time with her parents. I went back to my hotel and had a rest, read my book, wrote a couple of pages, drew something and thought of various stuff...and then...and then...and then Bert arrived!!!!!

When I saw him across the road, a huge huge huge happiness covered me. It was Bert in Athens! Of course I ran and jumped on him! I love all my friends because they are all tall and jumping on them is a great fun!

We went to find their hotel and got lost a little but finally we made it. After check-in, he started to cry for souvlaki for sure. Mum took us to sonewhere in Plaka, we three were sitting in a place (actually on stairs!) in Athens for the first time ; it made me extremely happy!

Because of knowing Athens so well (!) I insisted to go to the place with nice coctails. They were really good and I was really drunk but we were having a wonderful night. Gee, I love this city with (most of) the people in it! :))))

Actually that was all, there aren't any details to tell other than our conversations and I don't want to go in them! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment