Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 6 - Episode 2 -Dinner with G and Inception

After having a long walk back to my hotel, I only had enough time to take a shower, get dressed and leave. G was already at our dinner place which was in Evangelismos, close to my hotel. I again walked there and while trying to find the place I realized that we are speaking in Turkish, English and Greek :)

Whole dinner was like that actually, a perfect combination of 3 languages. I wasn't fully energetic this time because of not having a rest and also a special condition that always stucks me to the bed unlike this time. The table was full of meat, each kind of! Kouneli, chicken, pork...but I was into the potatoes and the yoghurt filled yufka. Actually I adore everything with yoghurt and Katie says that I'm eating 'Cacik' all day! Yes I do, and we are so happy together. 

For a while, I put my head down to G's lap, she was caressing my hair and I felt like I could stay like this forever. Closing my eyes in a silent city, under a gentle wind, after a delicious meal, and hearing Bert's voice like I'm home. It really felt like home, aaah ah! 

Our plan was to go and see Inception in an open cinema but I wasn't so good. I was hardly staying awake but on the other hand it was Inception! So, of course I ended in the cinema...

I was behaving like a catatonic during each 3D and post-touched scene and Bert was looking at me to see my grief :) They were good...really so so so good. Yes, there were some problems in editing and some camera angles but I think the movie wasn't selling audiences a pocket unlike most of the Hollywood mainstream movies. It was complicated and had confusing transitions but it wasn't hard to realize what's going on if you watch it carefully. I liked it, I really liked it...but I guess I'll watch it again in order to examine all post production once more :)))

After the movie, it was time to go home but I thought my dress (it was a black chic dress which is not my usual style) would be suitable for a night at Omonia :p 

I couldn't sleep immediately...I was thinking about the movie...and maybe about something else. But just a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment